2007 Feb 7 Mar 7 June 6 Nov 7/07 Dec7/07
2008 Jan08 Feb 6 Mar 5 Apr02 May07 June04 July02 Aug06 Sept03 Oct01 Nov05 Dec03
2009 Jan07 Apr July Aug Sept Oct
2010 Mar Apr Aug Oct Nov
DECEMBER COPY OF MINUTES TO JANUARY MEETING
Meeting called to order, 7:08pm by AIWA Vice President Carl Limping Bear
Prayer by AIWA secretary, Roy Cook
Treasurer Joaquin S presented a report on the AIWA bank account. Also, he received an appreciation certificate for AIWA from the census program.
Secretary Roy C reported and distributed information from the United Veterans Council and the Miramar Federal cemetery internment.
November minutes circulated and were M/S/P.
Event coordinator Ty K entertained discussion on the flags, community opinion of AIWA, Grant Hotel Honor guard situation.
1. Tabled Nominations modified by appointment and vote for William Buchannan for the open office of AIWA President. M/S/P
2. Barbra Pepi SDVAHC Minority affairs office announced the Dec. 3 camera club show, Season care packages Dec. 18 distribution.
1. AIWA Event coordinator Ty Kugler reported on the possibility of visits to other American Indian Veteran groups, Soaring Eagles. Also, she said there are three active duty USMC members who are interested in joining AIWA. She loves logistics!
2. William B. said that paid dues feel more like bona fide members.
3. AIWA winter dinner at the Clairmont Home Town Buffet on Jan. 5, 2011 at 6pm.
MEETING ADJOURNED 8:21pm, respectfully submitted, Roy Cook.
Respectfully reported by, Roy Cook, AIWA Secretary.
The AIWA membership was reminded of the service 7/24 offered by the americanindiansource.com calendar.
INDIAN WARRIORS ASSOCIATION (AIWA) AGENDA:
A. Call to order
"The nation that makes a great distinction between its warriors and its scholars will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools" -Thucydides